Firefighters who were called to a chip pan fire at Dymchurch have rescued a cat.
A Rochester couple had a lucky escape after they were woken during the early hours by a fire in their Sidney Road, Rochester home.
A British Red Cross support unit and Kent Fire and Rescue Service's volunteer response team were called to assists residents after a blaze at a block of flats in Thanet this
An elderly woman
was taken to hospital following a fire in Ramsgate.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus fought a blaze in a first floor flat in a four-story building in Tontine Street, Folkestone last night.
Firefighters were called to reports of signs of fire in farm buildings off Hyton Drive in Deal shortly before midnight on 28 January.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service
was called to a fire in a timber framed outbuilding in
Bethersden Road, Smarden, near Ashford last night.
Fumes from expandable foam may have caused a summerhouse fire in Maidstone warn Kent Fire and Rescue Service.
Crews were called to a home on Golden Hill, Whitstable where a hover-board appears to have overheated following being charged via mains electricity supply.
Firefighters were called, yesterday evening, to a 'Christmas Pudding' fire