Archery equipment stolen from Hythe
Information is being sought after a range of specialised archery equipment was stolen from a property in Hythe.
The burglary took place between the evening of Thursday 26 November 2020 and around 3.20pm on Saturday 28 November, from an outbuilding in Tanners Hill Gardens.
Equipment stolen included the following bows: a white left-handed PSE Perform X with green strings; a blue left-handed PSE Supra Focus XL LD; a black left-handed Mybo Edge 39 with orange strings; a purple left-handed Mybo Edge 35 with green strings; an orange right-handed Hoyt Prevail 37; and a red Bowtech Fanatic SD with yellow and orange strings. Two bow bags were taken, described as a green legend bag, and a custom blue bow bag with ‘DOVER’ embroidered on it. Two quivers were taken, a PSE black quiver, and a custom white HCH quiver. Numerous sets of arrows were also stolen, as well as a number of new sets of Gold Tip arrows still in their packaging.
- Dashcam footage sought after Ashford collision in which 18-year-old motorcyclist died
- CCTV images released after Ashford burglary of high-value bikes
- Ashford council looks to tackle anti-social behaviour at Conningbrook Lakes
- Spaniel puppies stolen from property in Denton near Hawkinge
- Former treasurer of charity run Sittingbourne pre-school ordered to repay £33,000 of stolen money
Anyone with information regarding the burglary or the stolen items should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/211959/20. You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form.