Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are appealing for information following a fatal collision on the M20.
The incident happened at 7.15pm on Tuesday 8 December 2020, Londonbound near the slip road at Junction 11.
It is reported that a grey Fiat Ducato van was involved in a collision with a red Krone lorry. The driver of the van, a man in his 30s, sustained fatal injuries.
- ‘Scramble’ at Folkestone Battle of Britain Memorial puts smiles on local faces
- Have your say on Dover Local Plan
- More than 100 cannabis plants seized after search of Canterbury property
- Police stop in Hythe leads to cannabis growing in Wales
- Dover international soccer player’s name lives on at Folkestone Road homes
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses and are asking anyone who was travelling on either carriageway at around the time of the collision, to review their dashcam footage.
If anyone has dashcam footage or information that may help officers with their enquiries, please contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting reference AH/RF/110/20.