Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are appealing for information following a fatal collision on the M20.
The incident happened at 7.15pm on Tuesday 8 December 2020, Londonbound near the slip road at Junction 11.
It is reported that a grey Fiat Ducato van was involved in a collision with a red Krone lorry. The driver of the van, a man in his 30s, sustained fatal injuries.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses and are asking anyone who was travelling on either carriageway at around the time of the collision, to review their dashcam footage.
If anyone has dashcam footage or information that may help officers with their enquiries, please contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting reference AH/RF/110/20.