Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are appealing for information following a fatal collision on the M20.
The incident happened at 7.15pm on Tuesday 8 December 2020, Londonbound near the slip road at Junction 11.
It is reported that a grey Fiat Ducato van was involved in a collision with a red Krone lorry. The driver of the van, a man in his 30s, sustained fatal injuries.
- Ashford drug dealers jailed for more than 9 years
- Canterbury school plants ‘royal’ tree to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- MP demands East Kent Hospitals maternity service improvements after ‘damning report’
- Kent island bar brawl sees victim beaten by gang
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will continue face to face surgeries
Officers are keen to hear from any witnesses and are asking anyone who was travelling on either carriageway at around the time of the collision, to review their dashcam footage.
If anyone has dashcam footage or information that may help officers with their enquiries, please contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AH/RF/110/20.