A suspect is to appear in court charged with drugs and driving offences following an arrest in Dover in September.
Officers pursued a car after it failed to stop when requested to do in Salisbury Road at 11.10pm on Saturday 5 September 2020.
- Communities urged to come together for War Graves Week in Hawkinge and Shorncliffe cemeteries
- Boy hospitalised after ‘stabbing’ in Claremont Street, Herne Bay
- Kent Police launches new Domestic Abuse Hub
- KCC wins £1.3million to boost walking and cycling in Herne Bay and Sevenoaks
- Tree of Hope Kent children’s charity gearing up for Summer Fair at Tonbridge Castle
The pursuit came to an end in Buckland Terrace, where the car made contact with a patrol car.
A man from Dover has now been summonsed to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
The 20-year-old will face charges of possession of cocaine, dangerous driving, failing to stop when required to do so, driving without insurance and driving without the correct licence.