A suspect is to appear in court charged with drugs and driving offences following an arrest in Dover in September.
Officers pursued a car after it failed to stop when requested to do in Salisbury Road at 11.10pm on Saturday 5 September 2020.
- Canterbury school plants ‘royal’ tree to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- MP demands East Kent Hospitals maternity service improvements after ‘damning report’
- Kent island bar brawl sees victim beaten by gang
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will continue face to face surgeries
- Police hunt for man who breached court order related to stalking in Folkestone
The pursuit came to an end in Buckland Terrace, where the car made contact with a patrol car.
A man from Dover has now been summonsed to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
The 20-year-old will face charges of possession of cocaine, dangerous driving, failing to stop when required to do so, driving without insurance and driving without the correct licence.