A suspect is to appear in court charged with drugs and driving offences following an arrest in Dover in September.
Officers pursued a car after it failed to stop when requested to do in Salisbury Road at 11.10pm on Saturday 5 September 2020.
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
The pursuit came to an end in Buckland Terrace, where the car made contact with a patrol car.
A man from Dover has now been summonsed to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
The 20-year-old will face charges of possession of cocaine, dangerous driving, failing to stop when required to do so, driving without insurance and driving without the correct licence.