A suspect is to appear in court charged with drugs and driving offences following an arrest in Dover in September.
Officers pursued a car after it failed to stop when requested to do in Salisbury Road at 11.10pm on Saturday 5 September 2020.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
The pursuit came to an end in Buckland Terrace, where the car made contact with a patrol car.
A man from Dover has now been summonsed to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
The 20-year-old will face charges of possession of cocaine, dangerous driving, failing to stop when required to do so, driving without insurance and driving without the correct licence.