A suspect is to appear in court charged with drugs and driving offences following an arrest in Dover in September.
Officers pursued a car after it failed to stop when requested to do in Salisbury Road at 11.10pm on Saturday 5 September 2020.
- Firearm seized in M20 pursuit near Maidstone
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
The pursuit came to an end in Buckland Terrace, where the car made contact with a patrol car.
A man from Dover has now been summonsed to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
The 20-year-old will face charges of possession of cocaine, dangerous driving, failing to stop when required to do so, driving without insurance and driving without the correct licence.