It is reported that a taxi driver was threatened and damage was caused to his car following a dispute outside a hotel in Boughton Road, Sandway, Lenham.
Images, shown below, have been issued by officers investigating allegations of racial abuse near Maidstone.
The offences are said to have happened at around 10pm on 27 September 2020, after the victim was approached by two men who were carrying alcohol.
After being told they could not get enter the vehicle with drinks, the suspects are alleged to have shouted racial abuse at the victim and caused damage by repeatedly kicking the car.
Can you help?
Officers investigating the allegations have been exploring several lines of enquiry and are now able to issue images of two men who they would like to speak to.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
Anyone with information is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/175578/20.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111, or by using the online form.