Accident investigators are appealing for information following a fatal collision in Dover.
Kent Police was called at 9.40pm on Thursday 17 December 2020 following a report that a man had suffered serious injuries in Crabble Hill.
Officers attended along with South East Coast Ambulance Service and a 59-year-old man from south-east London was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Officers from Kent Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit (SCIU) believe a grey Ford Focus collided with the man, who was a pedestrian, in Crabble Hill at around 9.39pm.
The vehicle was not at the scene when police arrived.
Enquiries have led to the arrest of a 50-year-old woman from Folkestone who remains in police custody.
Anyone with any information, or who has CCTV or dashcam footage which may assist enquiries, is urged to contact SCIU on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting reference SN/CF/112/20.
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
- Pair from Manchester area charged over Class A drug supply charges in Maidstone