Accident investigators are appealing for information following a fatal collision in Dover.
Kent Police was called at 9.40pm on Thursday 17 December 2020 following a report that a man had suffered serious injuries in Crabble Hill.
Officers attended along with South East Coast Ambulance Service and a 59-year-old man from south-east London was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Officers from Kent Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit (SCIU) believe a grey Ford Focus collided with the man, who was a pedestrian, in Crabble Hill at around 9.39pm.
The vehicle was not at the scene when police arrived.
Enquiries have led to the arrest of a 50-year-old woman from Folkestone who remains in police custody.
Anyone with any information, or who has CCTV or dashcam footage which may assist enquiries, is urged to contact SCIU on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting reference SN/CF/112/20.
- Prisoner in Kent jail charged with blackmail after hacking link
- Folkestone and Hythe Council with BRA support helps remove taggers’ graffiti
- Appeal to find girl missing from Broadstairs
- Kent law firm’s charity donates £5,000 to support Autistic Trust
- Phone and bank card stolen by gang during violent street robbery in Ramsgate
- 10-years of volunteering celebrated at Kent Fire and Rescue Service