Christmas can be a really hard time of the year for some people in the best of years, and this is hardly that.
The Folkestone Haven is there everyday to support you with your mental health and wellbeing. It’s a drop in centre based in Sandgate Road, Folkestone – pop in or call them for an appointment on 07827 533871.
In addition there are others that can help:
Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) 24 hour Single Point of Access (SPoA) helpline on 0800 783 9111 if adults in Kent and Medway are in need urgent mental health support, advice and guidance.
Release the Pressure helpline – Call 0800 107 0160 if you’re feeling stressed for free confidential support at any time. You can also text Kent to 85258 for 24 hour mental health crisis support via text from trained volunteers.
The Samaritans are also ready to listen, any time, day or night. Whatever you’re going through, you can call them at any time, from any phone for FREE on 116 123.
Originally published by Tim Prater | Councillor for Sandgate & West Folkestone, Sandgate Village, Harvey West & Hythe East
- ‘Scramble’ at Folkestone Battle of Britain Memorial puts smiles on local faces
- Have your say on Dover Local Plan
- More than 100 cannabis plants seized after search of Canterbury property
- Police stop in Hythe leads to cannabis growing in Wales
- Dover international soccer player’s name lives on at Folkestone Road homes
- Dover village residents call for Pimlico Way to be closed