Christmas can be a really hard time of the year for some people in the best of years, and this is hardly that.
The Folkestone Haven is there everyday to support you with your mental health and wellbeing. It’s a drop in centre based in Sandgate Road, Folkestone – pop in or call them for an appointment on 07827 533871.
In addition there are others that can help:
Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) 24 hour Single Point of Access (SPoA) helpline on 0800 783 9111 if adults in Kent and Medway are in need urgent mental health support, advice and guidance.
Release the Pressure helpline – Call 0800 107 0160 if you’re feeling stressed for free confidential support at any time. You can also text Kent to 85258 for 24 hour mental health crisis support via text from trained volunteers.
The Samaritans are also ready to listen, any time, day or night. Whatever you’re going through, you can call them at any time, from any phone for FREE on 116 123.
Originally published by Tim Prater | Councillor for Sandgate & West Folkestone, Sandgate Village, Harvey West & Hythe East
- House to house enquiries in Folkestone after fracas involving two men and two women
- Parkinson’s disease sufferers benefit from Maidstone crematorium’s recycling scheme
- Cocaine trade in Swanley disrupted by police raid and arrest
- Police patrols in Sevenoaks scupper suspected cocaine supply chain
- Co-op store severely damaged in attempt to steal cash machine near Sevenoaks – Man charged
- Give your unwanted IT gear and gadgets a new home without giving away your data