Witnesses are being sought in connection with a robbery in Folkestone.
A man in his forties was in Guildhall Street North, near Broadmead Road when he was approached by a woman who reportedly assaulted him.
The victim ran away but fell over and the woman, who was joined by three men, approached him a second time where he was assaulted.
During the incident, the victim’s cash and mobile phone were stolen.
The robbery took place between 9.10pm and 10pm on Sunday 6 December 2020.
- Dashcam footage sought after Ashford collision in which 18-year-old motorcyclist died
- CCTV images released after Ashford burglary of high-value bikes
- Ashford council looks to tackle anti-social behaviour at Conningbrook Lakes
- Spaniel puppies stolen from property in Denton near Hawkinge
- Former treasurer of charity run Sittingbourne pre-school ordered to repay £33,000 of stolen money
A 27-year-old woman from Folkestone was arrested in connection with the incident and has since been released without charge.
The review of available CCTV footage and house-to-house enquiries have been carried out by officers and anyone with information regarding the incident who has not yet come forward is urged to get in touch.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/216567/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting the website.