Photo of the stolen statues – Kent Police
Three bronze statues have been stolen from a property near Tenterden.
It was reported that at around 8.45pm on Sunday 3 January 2021, the large statues weighing around 200 to 300 kilos were stolen from the grounds of a property in Budds Lane, Wittersham. Damage was also caused to the gate.
A vehicle was also reported damaged nearby.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the theft, or anyone who might have seen a Land Rover Discovery in the area at the time of the incident.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/1474/21.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- House to house enquiries in Folkestone after fracas involving two men and two women
- Parkinson’s disease sufferers benefit from Maidstone crematorium’s recycling scheme
- Cocaine trade in Swanley disrupted by police raid and arrest
- Police patrols in Sevenoaks scupper suspected cocaine supply chain
- Co-op store severely damaged in attempt to steal cash machine near Sevenoaks – Man charged
- Give your unwanted IT gear and gadgets a new home without giving away your data