Photo of the stolen statues – Kent Police
Three bronze statues have been stolen from a property near Tenterden.
It was reported that at around 8.45pm on Sunday 3 January 2021, the large statues weighing around 200 to 300 kilos were stolen from the grounds of a property in Budds Lane, Wittersham. Damage was also caused to the gate.
A vehicle was also reported damaged nearby.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the theft, or anyone who might have seen a Land Rover Discovery in the area at the time of the incident.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/1474/21.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Prisoner in Kent jail charged with blackmail after hacking link
- Folkestone and Hythe Council with BRA support helps remove taggers’ graffiti
- Appeal to find girl missing from Broadstairs
- Kent law firm’s charity donates £5,000 to support Autistic Trust
- Phone and bank card stolen by gang during violent street robbery in Ramsgate
- 10-years of volunteering celebrated at Kent Fire and Rescue Service