Photo of the stolen statues – Kent Police
Three bronze statues have been stolen from a property near Tenterden.
It was reported that at around 8.45pm on Sunday 3 January 2021, the large statues weighing around 200 to 300 kilos were stolen from the grounds of a property in Budds Lane, Wittersham. Damage was also caused to the gate.
A vehicle was also reported damaged nearby.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the theft, or anyone who might have seen a Land Rover Discovery in the area at the time of the incident.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/1474/21.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
- Victim of Gillingham street robber grabbed around the throat as he sat in taxi