Photo of the stolen statues – Kent Police
Three bronze statues have been stolen from a property near Tenterden.
It was reported that at around 8.45pm on Sunday 3 January 2021, the large statues weighing around 200 to 300 kilos were stolen from the grounds of a property in Budds Lane, Wittersham. Damage was also caused to the gate.
A vehicle was also reported damaged nearby.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the theft, or anyone who might have seen a Land Rover Discovery in the area at the time of the incident.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/1474/21.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Suspected dealer confronted by sniffer dog ‘Dougal’ as he stepped off train in Chatham
- Communities urged to come together for War Graves Week in Hawkinge and Shorncliffe cemeteries
- Boy hospitalised after ‘stabbing’ in Claremont Street, Herne Bay
- Kent Police launches new Domestic Abuse Hub
- KCC wins £1.3million to boost walking and cycling in Herne Bay and Sevenoaks
- Tree of Hope Kent children’s charity gearing up for Summer Fair at Tonbridge Castle