Photo of the stolen statues – Kent Police
Three bronze statues have been stolen from a property near Tenterden.
It was reported that at around 8.45pm on Sunday 3 January 2021, the large statues weighing around 200 to 300 kilos were stolen from the grounds of a property in Budds Lane, Wittersham. Damage was also caused to the gate.
A vehicle was also reported damaged nearby.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the theft, or anyone who might have seen a Land Rover Discovery in the area at the time of the incident.
Witnesses should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/1474/21.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Ten-year sentence following serious assault in Ramsgate
- Further 63 fines for people breaching COVID-19 regulations across Kent
- KCC council tax increase not affordable for many households claim Lib Dems
- Boiler, worktops and copper piping stolen from new build home near Folkestone
- Two teenagers sentenced for brutal Canterbury city centre assault
- Stun gun and drugs seized during investigation linked to illegal trade of puppies