Two suspects have been charged in connection with an investigation into drugs being brought to Kent from Wales.
Kent Police officers on patrol during the morning of Monday 18 January 2021, stopped a black Jaguar X Type car in Hythe. They recovered cannabis and a substance believed to be cocaine as well as around £12,000 in cash.
Assisted by officers from Dyfed-Powys Police, a warrant was later carried out at a property in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, where a cannabis cultivation was found.
- Dogs face death after livestock maimed in Kent attacks
- Drone used by Kent Police to target nuisance motorcyclists
- Call for permanent recognition of Dame Vera Lynn in Dover
- Two arrested as suspected drugs seized at Cheriton park in Folkestone
- Dover Lottery boost for local charities and communities
A 48-year-old man and 19-year-old man both of Kensington Gardens in Haverfordwest were charged with being concerned in the production of, supplying and possessing cannabis.
The older man was also charged with possession of cocaine, and driving while unfit through drugs.
Both are due to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 19 January.