Witnesses are sought to a collision in Canterbury in which a pedestrian was seriously injured.
A red Jaguar XF car was travelling east in Broad Oak Road, towards the junction with Vauxhall Road, when it was involved in a collision with a man.
The collision took place at 7.50pm on Monday 25 January 2021.
The man sustained serious injuries and was flown to a London hospital.
- Arrest after attempted armed robbery in Meopham
- Specials Task Force called in for clampdown on anti-social behaviour in Tonbridge
- Margate robbery in Dane Park – do you recognise these men?
- Suspect charged with stalking woman in Folkestone
- Men hospitalised after bottle fight in Tonbridge
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit (SCIU) are investigating the circumstances, and would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision or anyone with dash cam footage.
Witnesses are asked to call the SCIU appeal line on 01622 798538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DS/MD/006/21.