Witnesses are sought to a collision in Canterbury in which a pedestrian was seriously injured.
A red Jaguar XF car was travelling east in Broad Oak Road, towards the junction with Vauxhall Road, when it was involved in a collision with a man.
The collision took place at 7.50pm on Monday 25 January 2021.
The man sustained serious injuries and was flown to a London hospital.
- Co-op store severely damaged in attempt to steal cash machine near Sevenoaks – Man charged
- Give your unwanted IT gear and gadgets a new home without giving away your data
- ‘Hated’ Hythe hoardings on Princes Parade to come down
- Gravesend lecturer’s painting and decorating talents impress and inspire others
- Phone snatched from Bluewater employee after attack in shopping centre
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit (SCIU) are investigating the circumstances, and would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision or anyone with dash cam footage.
Witnesses are asked to call the SCIU appeal line on 01622 798538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DS/MD/006/21.