Witnesses are sought to a collision in Canterbury in which a pedestrian was seriously injured.
A red Jaguar XF car was travelling east in Broad Oak Road, towards the junction with Vauxhall Road, when it was involved in a collision with a man.
The collision took place at 7.50pm on Monday 25 January 2021.
The man sustained serious injuries and was flown to a London hospital.
- Dogs face death after livestock maimed in Kent attacks
- Drone used by Kent Police to target nuisance motorcyclists
- Call for permanent recognition of Dame Vera Lynn in Dover
- Two arrested as suspected drugs seized at Cheriton park in Folkestone
- Dover Lottery boost for local charities and communities
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit (SCIU) are investigating the circumstances, and would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision or anyone with dash cam footage.
Witnesses are asked to call the SCIU appeal line on 01622 798538 or email email@example.com quoting DS/MD/006/21.