A new CCTV image has been issued by officers who are continuing to appeal for information regarding the assault of a bus driver in Whitstable.
The victim reported that he was verbally abused and assaulted through his window while driving the bus shortly after 2.30pm on 28 December 2020 in Harbour Street. The wing mirror of the vehicle was also damaged during the incident.
Police have obtained a new CCTV image as part of their enquiries, and would like to identify the man pictured as he may have information which could assist the investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should also contact Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/227644/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Two charged in search for drugs in Medway in which £100,000 confiscated
- Watching the birdie in Dover with more cameras
- Jail for former IT technician from Maidstone who installed software on work computers to spy on staff
- Police probe into racially motivated damage to Sikh Temple in Gravesend
- County line drug dealer in Folkestone is jailed