The Creative Folkestone Festivals Fund’s first deadline for February has now closed but there are still two more opportunities to apply for 2021 and 2022.
The Foundation is looking for applications from arts groups, companies, organisations or individuals based in the Folkestone area with aspirations to develop new and exciting festivals.
Previous festivals to benefit from Festivals Fund funding include Profound Sound, Take Up Space and Folkestone Puppet Festival. Creative Folkestone is looking for inspiring and original applications that can demonstrate how they will benefit the community.
- Kent Police County Lines team arrest 22 in April
- Matt wins election for Kent’s Police and Crime Commissioner
- Pair rumbled as they attempt to smuggle cocaine worth £19m on empty coach through Dover Port
The Foundation said: “We believe in the power of creativity to transform people, places and communities. We are passionate about this and believe it will inspire others to be curious and imagine a changed future. To achieve this we want to enable and support others to create inspiring cultural events and activities through the Festivals Fund.”
There are just two deadlines for applications left:
- 5pm on 16 April 2021 for projects starting between 1 October – 31 December 2021
- 5pm on 30 July for projects starting between 1 January – 31 March 2022