Library image

Two fire crews rushed to reports of an explosion around 11.00pm on Sunday 9 April at a ground floor flat of a three-storey property in Union Row, Margate.

Upon arrival crews discovered that the force of the blast had damaged windows in the premises and left one person with minor burns which were treated by paramedics.

Kent Police and a gas safety engineer also attended the incident.

The cause of the incident is thought to be accidental.

By Ed

©2024 Hawkinge Gazette       -       The Hawkinge Gazette is not responsible for the content of external sites