A suspected drug dealer is due to appear in court after Kent Police seized drugs and cash in Canterbury.
Officers arrived at an address in Long Meadow Way on the morning of Wednesday 2 December 2020 and carried out a search under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Around 100 wraps of suspected cocaine, a quantity of cash and mobile phones were seized as part of the investigation.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
A man from Kennington, south London, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
The 21-year-old was due to appear before Margate Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Four other people who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released without charge.