A suspected drug dealer is due to appear in court after Kent Police seized drugs and cash in Canterbury.
Officers arrived at an address in Long Meadow Way on the morning of Wednesday 2 December 2020 and carried out a search under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Around 100 wraps of suspected cocaine, a quantity of cash and mobile phones were seized as part of the investigation.
- Ten-year sentence following serious assault in Ramsgate
- Further 63 fines for people breaching COVID-19 regulations across Kent
- KCC council tax increase not affordable for many households claim Lib Dems
- Boiler, worktops and copper piping stolen from new build home near Folkestone
- Two teenagers sentenced for brutal Canterbury city centre assault
A man from Kennington, south London, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
The 21-year-old was due to appear before Margate Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Four other people who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released without charge.