A suspected drug dealer is due to appear in court after Kent Police seized drugs and cash in Canterbury.
Officers arrived at an address in Long Meadow Way on the morning of Wednesday 2 December 2020 and carried out a search under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Around 100 wraps of suspected cocaine, a quantity of cash and mobile phones were seized as part of the investigation.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
A man from Kennington, south London, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
The 21-year-old was due to appear before Margate Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Four other people who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released without charge.