A suspected drug dealer is due to appear in court after Kent Police seized drugs and cash in Canterbury.
Officers arrived at an address in Long Meadow Way on the morning of Wednesday 2 December 2020 and carried out a search under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Around 100 wraps of suspected cocaine, a quantity of cash and mobile phones were seized as part of the investigation.
- Plea for information after report of sex assault in Margate park
- Anti-social resident banned from Snodland flat after harassment and assault
- Supermarket staff assaulted by shoplifters in Canterbury
- Sheppey cocaine dealer jailed after eagle eyed police spot suspected drug exchange
- Proactive officers nab 125 drug deals and suspects in Rochester
A man from Kennington, south London, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
The 21-year-old was due to appear before Margate Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Four other people who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released without charge.