A suspected drug dealer is due to appear in court after Kent Police seized drugs and cash in Canterbury.
Officers arrived at an address in Long Meadow Way on the morning of Wednesday 2 December 2020 and carried out a search under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Around 100 wraps of suspected cocaine, a quantity of cash and mobile phones were seized as part of the investigation.
- Ashford drug dealers jailed for more than 9 years
- Canterbury school plants ‘royal’ tree to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- MP demands East Kent Hospitals maternity service improvements after ‘damning report’
- Kent island bar brawl sees victim beaten by gang
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will continue face to face surgeries
A man from Kennington, south London, has been charged with possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
The 21-year-old was due to appear before Margate Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Four other people who were arrested as part of the investigation have been released without charge.