Cold case detectives have charged a man with murdering two women from Tunbridge Wells more than 30 years ago.
David Fuller, aged 66, from Heathfield, East Sussex, was arrested on Thursday 3 December 2020, in connection with the deaths of Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce in 1987.
He has now been charged with two counts of murder and remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 5 December 2020.
- Rocks thrown from bridge over A20 in Kent smashes windscreen and showers driver with glass
- Firearm seized in M20 pursuit near Maidstone
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 652006 quoting case reference 46/YY/16746/20 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.