Cold case detectives have charged a man with murdering two women from Tunbridge Wells more than 30 years ago.
David Fuller, aged 66, from Heathfield, East Sussex, was arrested on Thursday 3 December 2020, in connection with the deaths of Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce in 1987.
He has now been charged with two counts of murder and remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 5 December 2020.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 652006 quoting case reference 46/YY/16746/20 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.