Cold case detectives have charged a man with murdering two women from Tunbridge Wells more than 30 years ago.
David Fuller, aged 66, from Heathfield, East Sussex, was arrested on Thursday 3 December 2020, in connection with the deaths of Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce in 1987.
He has now been charged with two counts of murder and remanded in custody to appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 5 December 2020.
- Popular Dance Easy club in Folkestone Bayle demolished
- LGA heaps praise on ‘One You’ health and advice shop in Ashford
- All the Queen’s Horses Jubilee exhibition in Tenterden
- Witness appeal following assault on woman in Gravesend
- Planned medical centre in defunct Debenhams could add value to Folkestone town says Monk
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 652006 quoting case reference 46/YY/16746/20 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.