Officers investigating the assault of a motorist in Sandwich are appealing for further witnesses.
On Friday 9 October 2020 a white Range Rover and a blue Fiat Panda were being driven along the A256, Sandwich Bypass, at around 5.15pm when both vehicles came to a stop at the point where the road narrows from two lanes to one.
Since this incident, officers have reviewed available video footage and spoken to both drivers along with a witness. However it is believed there may be other motorists who drove past the incident on that day with information vital to their enquiries.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
Anyone that travelled along the Sandwich Bypass at that time, who can recall seeing this incident and who hasn’t already spoken to police, is urged to call 01843 222289 quoting reference 46/181500/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org