Officers investigating the assault of a motorist in Sandwich are appealing for further witnesses.
On Friday 9 October 2020 a white Range Rover and a blue Fiat Panda were being driven along the A256, Sandwich Bypass, at around 5.15pm when both vehicles came to a stop at the point where the road narrows from two lanes to one.
Since this incident, officers have reviewed available video footage and spoken to both drivers along with a witness. However it is believed there may be other motorists who drove past the incident on that day with information vital to their enquiries.
- Communities urged to come together for War Graves Week in Hawkinge and Shorncliffe cemeteries
- Boy hospitalised after ‘stabbing’ in Claremont Street, Herne Bay
- Kent Police launches new Domestic Abuse Hub
- KCC wins £1.3million to boost walking and cycling in Herne Bay and Sevenoaks
- Tree of Hope Kent children’s charity gearing up for Summer Fair at Tonbridge Castle
Anyone that travelled along the Sandwich Bypass at that time, who can recall seeing this incident and who hasn’t already spoken to police, is urged to call 01843 222289 quoting reference 46/181500/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org