Officers are appealing for information following reports of criminal damage in Whitstable.
Kent Police was contacted on the evening of Monday 7 December 2020 and it was reported that the windows of three buses had been damaged in the St John’s Road area.
Police are investigating the incidents which took place between 6pm and 7pm.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
Officers have since been carrying out increased patrols in the area and travelling on buses between Herne Bay and Whitstable.
Anyone with any information, or with CCTV or dashcam footage which may capture the incidents or perpetrators, is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/217147/20.