Officers are appealing for information following reports of criminal damage in Whitstable.
Kent Police was contacted on the evening of Monday 7 December 2020 and it was reported that the windows of three buses had been damaged in the St John’s Road area.
Police are investigating the incidents which took place between 6pm and 7pm.
- Ten-year sentence following serious assault in Ramsgate
- Further 63 fines for people breaching COVID-19 regulations across Kent
- KCC council tax increase not affordable for many households claim Lib Dems
- Boiler, worktops and copper piping stolen from new build home near Folkestone
- Two teenagers sentenced for brutal Canterbury city centre assault
Officers have since been carrying out increased patrols in the area and travelling on buses between Herne Bay and Whitstable.
Anyone with any information, or with CCTV or dashcam footage which may capture the incidents or perpetrators, is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/217147/20.