Witnesses are being urged to come forward following a disturbance in Whitstable that left a man with injuries.
Kent Police was called to a report of an assault in Borstal Hill at around 12.20am on the morning of Sunday 6 December 2020.
Officers attended the area, along with the South East Coast Ambulance Service, where a man was found with injuries. He was taken to a London hospital for treatment.
The assault is believed to have taken place during a disturbance at the junction with Grimthorpe Avenue, where two cars had pulled over.
The occupants of one car are said to have got out of the vehicle and approached three people in the second car, two of whom reported being assaulted.
- Witness sought after reported sexual assault on teenage girl in Minster-on-Sea
- Rocks thrown from bridge over A20 in Kent smashes windscreen and showers driver with glass
- Firearm seized in M20 pursuit near Maidstone
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
Any witnesses to the incident, or anyone with CCTV or dashcam footage from the area at that time, are being urged to contact Kent Police.
Please call 01843 222289 quoting reference 46/216102/20. You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or by using the anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org