An investigation into the burglary of a Canterbury shop has resulted in a man being charged.
Kent Police was called to the business in Burgate near Butchery Lane after clothing worth around £420 was stolen in the early hours of Thursday 5 November 2020.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
A man aged 35, of no fixed address, was charged with one count of burglary on Wednesday 9 December.
He remains in custody and is due to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court via virtual link on Thursday 10 December.