An investigation into the burglary of a Canterbury shop has resulted in a man being charged.
Kent Police was called to the business in Burgate near Butchery Lane after clothing worth around £420 was stolen in the early hours of Thursday 5 November 2020.
- Faversham drug dealer jailed for over 3 years
- ‘Scramble’ at Folkestone Battle of Britain Memorial puts smiles on local faces
- Have your say on Dover Local Plan
- More than 100 cannabis plants seized after search of Canterbury property
- Police stop in Hythe leads to cannabis growing in Wales
A man aged 35, of no fixed address, was charged with one count of burglary on Wednesday 9 December.
He remains in custody and is due to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court via virtual link on Thursday 10 December.