An investigation into the burglary of a Canterbury shop has resulted in a man being charged.
Kent Police was called to the business in Burgate near Butchery Lane after clothing worth around £420 was stolen in the early hours of Thursday 5 November 2020.
- Prisoner in Kent jail charged with blackmail after hacking link
- Folkestone and Hythe Council with BRA support helps remove taggers’ graffiti
- Appeal to find girl missing from Broadstairs
- Kent law firm’s charity donates £5,000 to support Autistic Trust
- Phone and bank card stolen by gang during violent street robbery in Ramsgate
A man aged 35, of no fixed address, was charged with one count of burglary on Wednesday 9 December.
He remains in custody and is due to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court via virtual link on Thursday 10 December.