An investigation into the burglary of a Canterbury shop has resulted in a man being charged.
Kent Police was called to the business in Burgate near Butchery Lane after clothing worth around £420 was stolen in the early hours of Thursday 5 November 2020.
- High viz patrols in Canterbury to discourage criminal activity
- Ramsgate sports pavilion blaze ‘deliberate’
- Dashcam footage sought after Tunbridge Wells assault
- Man and boy arrested in Folkestone drugs operation
- Ramsgate man charged over drugs and possession of samurai sword
A man aged 35, of no fixed address, was charged with one count of burglary on Wednesday 9 December.
He remains in custody and is due to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court via virtual link on Thursday 10 December.