An investigation into the burglary of a Canterbury shop has resulted in a man being charged.
Kent Police was called to the business in Burgate near Butchery Lane after clothing worth around £420 was stolen in the early hours of Thursday 5 November 2020.
- Teenage boy reports phone stolen after threats by armed men in Dartford – CCTV released
- Canterbury court jails lorry driver involved in ‘people smuggling’ network
- Land Rover stolen as owner paid for fuel at Edenbridge service station
- Dover councillors agree to rejigging polling districts
- Mother and partner guilty of 18-month-old child’s murder in Faversham village
A man aged 35, of no fixed address, was charged with one count of burglary on Wednesday 9 December.
He remains in custody and is due to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court via virtual link on Thursday 10 December.