A drug dealer has admitted five charges following an investigation by the Swale Crime Investigation Department.
On the morning of Wednesday 9 December 2020, Kent Police officers attended an address in Greenwich after their enquiries linked the property to the sale of illegal drugs.
Officers also reported finding a set of car keys which belonged to a Toyota Yaris that had been parked nearby. The Yaris was stolen from St Martin’s Road, Dartford, on 7 October.
A man from Greenwich was arrested as part of enquiries and later charged with possessing heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine with intent to supply, as well as handling stolen goods and possessing cannabis.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
- Victim of Gillingham street robber grabbed around the throat as he sat in taxi
The 28-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10 December, where he admitted each offence.
He has been remanded in custody to be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on a date to be determined.