A drug dealer has admitted five charges following an investigation by the Swale Crime Investigation Department.
On the morning of Wednesday 9 December 2020, Kent Police officers attended an address in Greenwich after their enquiries linked the property to the sale of illegal drugs.
Officers also reported finding a set of car keys which belonged to a Toyota Yaris that had been parked nearby. The Yaris was stolen from St Martin’s Road, Dartford, on 7 October.
A man from Greenwich was arrested as part of enquiries and later charged with possessing heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine with intent to supply, as well as handling stolen goods and possessing cannabis.
- Canterbury school plants ‘royal’ tree to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- MP demands East Kent Hospitals maternity service improvements after ‘damning report’
- Kent island bar brawl sees victim beaten by gang
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will continue face to face surgeries
- Police hunt for man who breached court order related to stalking in Folkestone
- Man in Chatham stabbed in the chest
The 28-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10 December, where he admitted each offence.
He has been remanded in custody to be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on a date to be determined.