A drug dealer has admitted five charges following an investigation by the Swale Crime Investigation Department.
On the morning of Wednesday 9 December 2020, Kent Police officers attended an address in Greenwich after their enquiries linked the property to the sale of illegal drugs.
Officers also reported finding a set of car keys which belonged to a Toyota Yaris that had been parked nearby. The Yaris was stolen from St Martin’s Road, Dartford, on 7 October.
A man from Greenwich was arrested as part of enquiries and later charged with possessing heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine with intent to supply, as well as handling stolen goods and possessing cannabis.
- Communities urged to come together for War Graves Week in Hawkinge and Shorncliffe cemeteries
- Boy hospitalised after ‘stabbing’ in Claremont Street, Herne Bay
- Kent Police launches new Domestic Abuse Hub
- KCC wins £1.3million to boost walking and cycling in Herne Bay and Sevenoaks
- Tree of Hope Kent children’s charity gearing up for Summer Fair at Tonbridge Castle
- Disruption to Kent’s roads continues as Brock stays in place for Jubilee
The 28-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10 December, where he admitted each offence.
He has been remanded in custody to be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on a date to be determined.