A drug dealer has admitted five charges following an investigation by the Swale Crime Investigation Department.
On the morning of Wednesday 9 December 2020, Kent Police officers attended an address in Greenwich after their enquiries linked the property to the sale of illegal drugs.
Officers also reported finding a set of car keys which belonged to a Toyota Yaris that had been parked nearby. The Yaris was stolen from St Martin’s Road, Dartford, on 7 October.
A man from Greenwich was arrested as part of enquiries and later charged with possessing heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine with intent to supply, as well as handling stolen goods and possessing cannabis.
- All change for Folkestone & Hythe waste collections over Christmas and New Year!
- Injured woman escapes after man attacks her from behind in busy Canterbury Street
- Local man bailed after fatal hit-and-run in Folkestone
- Relentless shoplifter who stole thousands of pounds worth of expensive alcohol ends up behind bars
- Hospital funds get a boost from Folkestone family’s dazzling lights
- Violent shoplifter in Kent locked up within two days of her arrest
The 28-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10 December, where he admitted each offence.
He has been remanded in custody to be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on a date to be determined.