A drug dealer has admitted five charges following an investigation by the Swale Crime Investigation Department.
On the morning of Wednesday 9 December 2020, Kent Police officers attended an address in Greenwich after their enquiries linked the property to the sale of illegal drugs.
Officers also reported finding a set of car keys which belonged to a Toyota Yaris that had been parked nearby. The Yaris was stolen from St Martin’s Road, Dartford, on 7 October.
A man from Greenwich was arrested as part of enquiries and later charged with possessing heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine with intent to supply, as well as handling stolen goods and possessing cannabis.
- Stun gun and drugs seized during investigation linked to illegal trade of puppies
- Lion cub litter born at Port Lympne wild animal park near Hythe
- Folkestone car park to be used as vaccination centre
- CCTV issued following assault on Whitstable bus driver
- Police appeal following arson in Cliftonville
- Temporary mortuary in Kent is stark reminder of Covid-19 threat
The 28-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 10 December, where he admitted each offence.
He has been remanded in custody to be sentenced at Maidstone Crown Court on a date to be determined.