A computer generated image of a burglary suspect, shown above, has been released by detectives investigating an offence in Ramsgate.
Jewellery and ornaments are reported to have been stolen from a property in Seamark Close, Monkton, between midday and 6pm on Tuesday 13 October 2020.
The items were stolen after a woman attended the address and posed as a carer to gain entry.
Officers have reviewed CCTV and checked for forensic evidence. They have also worked with the victim, who has helped create the image.
The suspect is described as being a woman who is around five feet six inches tall and in her late 30s.
- Popular Dance Easy club in Folkestone Bayle demolished
- LGA heaps praise on ‘One You’ health and advice shop in Ashford
- All the Queen’s Horses Jubilee exhibition in Tenterden
- Witness appeal following assault on woman in Gravesend
- Planned medical centre in defunct Debenhams could add value to Folkestone town says Monk
- Eight arrested in Police drug dealing operation in north Kent
.She spoke with an English accent and was wearing glasses and a beige cardigan with a blue tabard underneath. She was also wearing blue shoes.
Anyone who recognises the woman is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/189295/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by using the online form available via: https://crimestoppers-uk.org/