CCTV image released by Kent Police
A CCTV image of a woman has been released by officers investigated a reported theft from a shop in Maidstone.
The incident happened at Card Factory in The Mall at around 10am on Friday 11 December 2020.
It was reported that the victim, a woman in her 80s, left her purse containing a bank card and driving licence on the counter. The bank card was later reportedly used by someone without her permission.
Enquiries have been carried out and officers would now like to hear from anyone who recognises the woman in the CCTV image, as they believe she may be able to assist them.
Please call the appeal line on 01622 604100 quoting reference 46/219131/20. You can also call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or complete the online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
- Pedestrians hospitalised after group is hit by car following fracas in Canterbury High Street