An appeal for information has been issued after around sixty birds were stolen from a property in the Ashford area.
Between 2.20am and 2.50am on Friday 18 December 2020, an outbuilding in Little Chart was broken into and the birds, including canaries, redpolls, chaffinches and goldfinches were taken.
Anyone with information regarding the burglary or the location of the birds, should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/222856/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
- Pedestrians hospitalised after group is hit by car following fracas in Canterbury High Street