An appeal for information has been issued after around sixty birds were stolen from a property in the Ashford area.
Between 2.20am and 2.50am on Friday 18 December 2020, an outbuilding in Little Chart was broken into and the birds, including canaries, redpolls, chaffinches and goldfinches were taken.
Anyone with information regarding the burglary or the location of the birds, should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/222856/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- House to house enquiries in Folkestone after fracas involving two men and two women
- Parkinson’s disease sufferers benefit from Maidstone crematorium’s recycling scheme
- Cocaine trade in Swanley disrupted by police raid and arrest
- Police patrols in Sevenoaks scupper suspected cocaine supply chain
- Co-op store severely damaged in attempt to steal cash machine near Sevenoaks – Man charged
- Give your unwanted IT gear and gadgets a new home without giving away your data