CCTV images have been issued by officers investigating a report of an attempted burglary at a Maidstone business.
At around 1.35am on 22 November 2020, a shop on Mote Road was targeted by a group of men. They are alleged to have gained entry to the rear yard of the premises intending to break-in.
After they were disturbed by a neighbour it is reported the men left the scene by climbing over a wall into Kingsley Road, before making their way towards Brunswick Street East.
Officers have been investigating the incident and are now able to issue CCTV images, shown above, of some people they believe could help with their enquiries.
Investigating officer, PC Matt Thomas of Maidstone CID said: ‘While their facial features are obscured by coat hoods and face masks, we are hoping that somebody who knows the men or recalls seeing them at around the time of the incident wearing similar clothing, calls the appeal line.’
Anyone who has information that may assist the investigation is urged to call us on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/208275/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or by using the anonymous online form.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
- Victim of Gillingham street robber grabbed around the throat as he sat in taxi