A suspect has been arrested following a reported robbery in Canterbury.
Kent Police was called at 12.50am on Tuesday 22 December 2020 following a report that a delivery driver had been the victim of a robbery in Parham Close.
It was reported that the driver was approached by a man with a knife, who demanded the victim give him the food he was delivering. No injuries were reported.
A 22-year-old man from the Canterbury area was later arrested on suspicion of robbery and has been bailed until Thursday 14 January 2021.
An investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/224635/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- Prisoner in Kent jail charged with blackmail after hacking link
- Folkestone and Hythe Council with BRA support helps remove taggers’ graffiti
- Appeal to find girl missing from Broadstairs
- Kent law firm’s charity donates £5,000 to support Autistic Trust
- Phone and bank card stolen by gang during violent street robbery in Ramsgate
- 10-years of volunteering celebrated at Kent Fire and Rescue Service