A suspect has been arrested following a reported robbery in Canterbury.
Kent Police was called at 12.50am on Tuesday 22 December 2020 following a report that a delivery driver had been the victim of a robbery in Parham Close.
It was reported that the driver was approached by a man with a knife, who demanded the victim give him the food he was delivering. No injuries were reported.
A 22-year-old man from the Canterbury area was later arrested on suspicion of robbery and has been bailed until Thursday 14 January 2021.
An investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/224635/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- Ramsgate sports pavilion blaze ‘deliberate’
- Dashcam footage sought after Tunbridge Wells assault
- Man and boy arrested in Folkestone drugs operation
- Ramsgate man charged over drugs and possession of samurai sword
- Crime prevention advice hub opens up in Ashford shop
- Abseilers rescue cat from 60 foot ledge in Ramsgate