A suspect has been arrested following a reported robbery in Canterbury.
Kent Police was called at 12.50am on Tuesday 22 December 2020 following a report that a delivery driver had been the victim of a robbery in Parham Close.
It was reported that the driver was approached by a man with a knife, who demanded the victim give him the food he was delivering. No injuries were reported.
A 22-year-old man from the Canterbury area was later arrested on suspicion of robbery and has been bailed until Thursday 14 January 2021.
An investigation is ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 46/224635/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
- Pair from Manchester area charged over Class A drug supply charges in Maidstone