Officers are appealing for information following a collision between a van and a car near Canterbury.
Shortly before 12.30pm on Monday 21 December 2020, a white and blue Mercedes van collided with a black Vauxhall Corsa unmarked police car on the A260 near Denton.
Officers attended along with South East Coast Ambulance Service and a police officer was treated for injuries at the scene.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to call Kent Police on 01843 222289, quoting reference 21-0529.
Officers are specifically appealing to anyone who may have dashcam footage of either of the vehicles in the minutes before the collision.
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
- Pair from Manchester area charged over Class A drug supply charges in Maidstone