Milton Recreation Ground – Google
Information is sought following a report a teenage boy was assaulted in Sittingbourne.
Between 7.30pm and 8pm on Monday 30 November 2020 a group of up to 11 young people are reported to have assaulted the victim in Milton Recreation Ground. The boy was subsequently taken to a local hospital to receive treatment for facial injuries.
Officers have carried out numerous enquiries since the incident, including checking for CCTV, speaking with potential witnesses and completing house to house checks.
Officers believe there are witnesses who will have additional information, or CCTV that covers the surrounding area, and would like to hear from them.
Anyone with information is asked to call Kent Police on 01795 419119 quoting 46/213956/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers in Kent anonymously on 0800 555 111 or complete the online form at https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
- Pair from Manchester area charged over Class A drug supply charges in Maidstone