A suspect has been charged after a child was seriously injured in a collision in Margate.
Kent Police was called at around 2.05pm on Sunday 10 January 2021 following a collision between a van and a car in Dane Valley Road.
A boy, who had been a passenger in the van, was taken to a London hospital and remains in a serious but stable condition.
The accused was due to appear before Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 12 January 2021.
- Ashford drug dealers jailed for more than 9 years
- Canterbury school plants ‘royal’ tree to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- MP demands East Kent Hospitals maternity service improvements after ‘damning report’
- Kent island bar brawl sees victim beaten by gang
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will continue face to face surgeries