A suspect has been charged after a child was seriously injured in a collision in Margate.
Kent Police was called at around 2.05pm on Sunday 10 January 2021 following a collision between a van and a car in Dane Valley Road.
A boy, who had been a passenger in the van, was taken to a London hospital and remains in a serious but stable condition.
The accused was due to appear before Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 12 January 2021.
- House to house enquiries in Folkestone after fracas involving two men and two women
- Parkinson’s disease sufferers benefit from Maidstone crematorium’s recycling scheme
- Cocaine trade in Swanley disrupted by police raid and arrest
- Police patrols in Sevenoaks scupper suspected cocaine supply chain
- Co-op store severely damaged in attempt to steal cash machine near Sevenoaks – Man charged