Cannabis discovered at a property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay Photo: Kent Police
Kent Police officers have seized cannabis plants and suspected stolen bikes from a property near Dover.
Officers attended the property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay on the afternoon of Thursday 7 January 2021 following a report that a stolen bike had been seen in the area.
When the property was searched, four bikes were found and seized, along with around 20 cannabis plants and two bags of cannabis.
- Canterbury wades in to protect residents from flooding
- Thousands to be vaccinated at Kent and Medway’s first large-scale vaccination centre in Folkestone
- Cannabis plants seized at site in Cliftonville
- Suspected drug dealer charged in Folkestone
- Man in Maidstone attacks young woman while trying to steal handbag
A 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation and have been released while enquiries continue.
Officers are working to establish the owners of the bikes and return them.