Cannabis discovered at a property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay Photo: Kent Police
Kent Police officers have seized cannabis plants and suspected stolen bikes from a property near Dover.
Officers attended the property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay on the afternoon of Thursday 7 January 2021 following a report that a stolen bike had been seen in the area.
When the property was searched, four bikes were found and seized, along with around 20 cannabis plants and two bags of cannabis.
- High viz patrols in Canterbury to discourage criminal activity
- Ramsgate sports pavilion blaze ‘deliberate’
- Dashcam footage sought after Tunbridge Wells assault
- Man and boy arrested in Folkestone drugs operation
- Ramsgate man charged over drugs and possession of samurai sword
A 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation and have been released while enquiries continue.
Officers are working to establish the owners of the bikes and return them.