Cannabis discovered at a property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay Photo: Kent Police
Kent Police officers have seized cannabis plants and suspected stolen bikes from a property near Dover.
Officers attended the property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay on the afternoon of Thursday 7 January 2021 following a report that a stolen bike had been seen in the area.
When the property was searched, four bikes were found and seized, along with around 20 cannabis plants and two bags of cannabis.
- Dashcam footage sought after Ashford collision in which 18-year-old motorcyclist died
- CCTV images released after Ashford burglary of high-value bikes
- Ashford council looks to tackle anti-social behaviour at Conningbrook Lakes
- Spaniel puppies stolen from property in Denton near Hawkinge
- Former treasurer of charity run Sittingbourne pre-school ordered to repay £33,000 of stolen money
A 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation and have been released while enquiries continue.
Officers are working to establish the owners of the bikes and return them.