Cannabis discovered at a property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay Photo: Kent Police
Kent Police officers have seized cannabis plants and suspected stolen bikes from a property near Dover.
Officers attended the property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay on the afternoon of Thursday 7 January 2021 following a report that a stolen bike had been seen in the area.
When the property was searched, four bikes were found and seized, along with around 20 cannabis plants and two bags of cannabis.
- Attempted burglary call leads to arrests of boys in Margate
- Court appearance for suspect following Maidstone assaults
- Four charged over assault in Whitstable
- Lepidopterists in Kent head for the woods in UK’s annual Moth Night
- Plaque in memory of murdered Aylesham PCSO Julia James goes missing from village Market Place
A 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation and have been released while enquiries continue.
Officers are working to establish the owners of the bikes and return them.