Cannabis discovered at a property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay Photo: Kent Police
Kent Police officers have seized cannabis plants and suspected stolen bikes from a property near Dover.
Officers attended the property in The Droveway, St Margaret’s Bay on the afternoon of Thursday 7 January 2021 following a report that a stolen bike had been seen in the area.
When the property was searched, four bikes were found and seized, along with around 20 cannabis plants and two bags of cannabis.
- Attempted bike theft in Ramsgate sees two in hospital after helping victim and their attackers fleeing from motorcyclists
- Victim stands his ground against suspected armed robber in Ashford
- Kent homeowners urged to be aware of online scammers after £70,000 transferred to rogue bank account
- Catalogue of arrests made across Kent during Anti-social Behaviour Awareness Week
- Shops closed down after 12,000 untaxed cigarettes seized in combined police operation across Medway
A 35-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation and have been released while enquiries continue.
Officers are working to establish the owners of the bikes and return them.