An image of a motorcycle, shown below, has been issued by officers who are investigating allegations it was stolen from a delivery driver in Maidstone.
The black and white Yamaha moped had been parked in Week Street when the theft took place, on Sunday 10 January 2021.
It is reported that at around 8pm the victim left the vehicle to collect an order from a restaurant in the road.
He removed the keys from the ignition and engaged the steering wheel lock, but on exiting the restaurant around 10 minutes later found the bike was missing.
Can you help?
Officers attended and carried out initial searches of the area and an investigation is ongoing.
The bike has a registration which starts with the letters and numbers GF20.
Anyone with information is asked to call the appeals line on 01622 604100, quoting reference 46/5059/20.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or by using the online form.
- Thirty-two arrested after protesters glue themselves to main road near Dartford
- Police target anti-social behaviour in Maidstone
- Police dog tracks down Maidstone burglar
- Attempted murder in Hoo sees Medway man jailed for more than 16 years
- Watch thousands of birds flying into Thanet and Canterbury for the winter