A suspected drug dealer was arrested after officers uncovered a cannabis cultivation while on duty in Dover.
Kent Police officers were carrying out enquiries in the London Road area of the town on the morning of Tuesday 2 February 2021 when the discovery was made.
Cultivation equipment including fans and lights were recovered, along with bags of cannabis and cash.
A man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis, being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug and abstraction of electricity.
The 29-year-old, who is from the Dover area, has since been released under investigation.
- Attempted sexual assault by man with knife in Bedgebury Pinetum Hawkhurst
- Suspected Ashford drug dealers in court following police stop in Winchelsea
- Ashford launches ‘rubbish’ wildlife photo competition
- Is this when Viking Bay lift in Broadstairs re-opens?
- Dover Clock Tower Square opens in time for Summer