A suspected drug dealer was arrested after officers uncovered a cannabis cultivation while on duty in Dover.
Kent Police officers were carrying out enquiries in the London Road area of the town on the morning of Tuesday 2 February 2021 when the discovery was made.
Cultivation equipment including fans and lights were recovered, along with bags of cannabis and cash.
A man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis, being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug and abstraction of electricity.
The 29-year-old, who is from the Dover area, has since been released under investigation.
- Two charged in search for drugs in Medway in which £100,000 confiscated
- Watching the birdie in Dover with more cameras
- Jail for former IT technician from Maidstone who installed software on work computers to spy on staff
- Police probe into racially motivated damage to Sikh Temple in Gravesend
- County line drug dealer in Folkestone is jailed