A suspected drug dealer was arrested after officers uncovered a cannabis cultivation while on duty in Dover.
Kent Police officers were carrying out enquiries in the London Road area of the town on the morning of Tuesday 2 February 2021 when the discovery was made.
Cultivation equipment including fans and lights were recovered, along with bags of cannabis and cash.
A man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis, being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug and abstraction of electricity.
The 29-year-old, who is from the Dover area, has since been released under investigation.
- Arrest after attempted armed robbery in Meopham
- Specials Task Force called in for clampdown on anti-social behaviour in Tonbridge
- Margate robbery in Dane Park – do you recognise these men?
- Suspect charged with stalking woman in Folkestone
- Men hospitalised after bottle fight in Tonbridge