Firefighters believe a fire inside a summer house near Canterbury was caused accidentally when a candle was left unattended allowing the blaze spread to pieces of furniture.
Two fire engines rushed to a home in Pippin Avenue, Bridge just after midday on Saturday (25 November).
Crews wearing breathing apparatus quickly put out the blaze and no injuries were reported.
Kent Fire and Rescue is advising people to reduce the risk of an emergency by placing candles in a suitable holder, on a non-flammable surface and well away from anything that could catch alight. If you need to leave the room, remember to blow the candle out.