Information is sought after rings were stolen from a woman in the Dumpton Gap area of Broadstairs.
It was reported that the victim, a woman in her forties, was walking in an alleyway between Montefiore Avenue and Seacroft Road at around 2pm on Thursday 3 December 2020 when the robbery took place.
The victim was pushed against a wall and threatened into handing over her jewellery to the offender, who then left the scene towards Montefiore Avenue.
- Security warning after thieves target tools from vans in Dover
- Irish lorry driver held in NCA cross-Channel smuggling investigation
- Kent’s first large-scale vaccination centre opens its doors in Folkestone
- Folkestone barracks ‘positive test’ asylum seekers moved to Hythe hotels
- Woman rescued from house fire at Naseby Road in Folkestone
The suspect is described a white man in his thirties, with a large build and approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was wearing black trainers, dark jeans, a black padded jacket and gloves and black hat. He also wore a blue surgical mask.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery, should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/214786/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form at www.Crimestoppers-uk.org