Information is sought after rings were stolen from a woman in the Dumpton Gap area of Broadstairs.
It was reported that the victim, a woman in her forties, was walking in an alleyway between Montefiore Avenue and Seacroft Road at around 2pm on Thursday 3 December 2020 when the robbery took place.
The victim was pushed against a wall and threatened into handing over her jewellery to the offender, who then left the scene towards Montefiore Avenue.
- Jarrett’s departure sees new boss for Folkestone’s Otterpool Park garden town
- Folkestone and Hythe MP will fully support Rwanda plan
- All change for Folkestone & Hythe waste collections over Christmas and New Year!
- Injured woman escapes after man attacks her from behind in busy Canterbury Street
- Local man bailed after fatal hit-and-run in Folkestone
The suspect is described a white man in his thirties, with a large build and approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was wearing black trainers, dark jeans, a black padded jacket and gloves and black hat. He also wore a blue surgical mask.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery, should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/214786/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form at www.Crimestoppers-uk.org