Information is sought after rings were stolen from a woman in the Dumpton Gap area of Broadstairs.
It was reported that the victim, a woman in her forties, was walking in an alleyway between Montefiore Avenue and Seacroft Road at around 2pm on Thursday 3 December 2020 when the robbery took place.
The victim was pushed against a wall and threatened into handing over her jewellery to the offender, who then left the scene towards Montefiore Avenue.
- Communities urged to come together for War Graves Week in Hawkinge and Shorncliffe cemeteries
- Boy hospitalised after ‘stabbing’ in Claremont Street, Herne Bay
- Kent Police launches new Domestic Abuse Hub
- KCC wins £1.3million to boost walking and cycling in Herne Bay and Sevenoaks
- Tree of Hope Kent children’s charity gearing up for Summer Fair at Tonbridge Castle
The suspect is described a white man in his thirties, with a large build and approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was wearing black trainers, dark jeans, a black padded jacket and gloves and black hat. He also wore a blue surgical mask.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery, should call Kent Police on 01843 222289 quoting 46/214786/20.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or using the anonymous online form at www.Crimestoppers-uk.org