Words and Photos by Ray Duff
A new project was launched for Christmas by Creative Folkestone on Friday evening as a set of silhouette stories was shown on the side of Quarterhouse theatre behind Tontine Street.
The films were made by the Young Animators Club, featuring the work of 34 youngsters made during the Autumn Half-Term period based on The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales.
A series of their stories is projected from Payers Park onto the side of the building in a continuous loop so people can come and go to watch and enjoy whilst ensuring safe-distancing.
- Ramsgate sports pavilion blaze ‘deliberate’
- Dashcam footage sought after Tunbridge Wells assault
- Man and boy arrested in Folkestone drugs operation
- Ramsgate man charged over drugs and possession of samurai sword
- Crime prevention advice hub opens up in Ashford shop
There are six films being shown over a two hour period on Friday and Saturday evenings from 4pm – 6pm (excluding Saturday 12th) and will conclude on Saturday 19th December.
There will also be animation kits available so people can make their own at home, or you can collect from Moo like a Monkey shop in the Old High Street.