Words and Photos by Ray Duff
A new project was launched for Christmas by Creative Folkestone on Friday evening as a set of silhouette stories was shown on the side of Quarterhouse theatre behind Tontine Street.
The films were made by the Young Animators Club, featuring the work of 34 youngsters made during the Autumn Half-Term period based on The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales.
A series of their stories is projected from Payers Park onto the side of the building in a continuous loop so people can come and go to watch and enjoy whilst ensuring safe-distancing.
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
- Victim of Gillingham street robber grabbed around the throat as he sat in taxi
There are six films being shown over a two hour period on Friday and Saturday evenings from 4pm – 6pm (excluding Saturday 12th) and will conclude on Saturday 19th December.
There will also be animation kits available so people can make their own at home, or you can collect from Moo like a Monkey shop in the Old High Street.