Three suspected drug dealers have been arrested in Folkestone.
The arrests were made after a car failed to stop when requested to do so by police following concerns of suspected drug dealing in Forresters Way during the morning of Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The vehicle was found in the Longford Terrace area and officers seized quantities of cash, wraps of suspected Class A drugs, mobile phones and drugs paraphernalia.
- High viz patrols in Canterbury to discourage criminal activity
- Ramsgate sports pavilion blaze ‘deliberate’
- Dashcam footage sought after Tunbridge Wells assault
- Man and boy arrested in Folkestone drugs operation
- Ramsgate man charged over drugs and possession of samurai sword
Officers subsequently arrested a 24-year-old man from New Romney, a 53-year-old man from Hythe and a 36-year-old woman from Hythe on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
The two people from Hythe were also further arrested on suspicion of driving offences.
All three were released on bail until 28 January while enquiries continue.