Three suspected drug dealers have been arrested in Folkestone.
The arrests were made after a car failed to stop when requested to do so by police following concerns of suspected drug dealing in Forresters Way during the morning of Tuesday 5 January 2021.
The vehicle was found in the Longford Terrace area and officers seized quantities of cash, wraps of suspected Class A drugs, mobile phones and drugs paraphernalia.
- IT company staff walk 3 million steps for disabled Maidstone girl
- CCTV appeal following theft of cigarettes from supermarket in Folkestone
- Kent Police CCTV appeal over theft of gas bottles at Sutton Valence near Maidstone
- Specials cast their net for illegal anglers in Monk Lakes near Maidstone
- Woman in 50s threatened by boy while waiting for bus in Herne Bay
Officers subsequently arrested a 24-year-old man from New Romney, a 53-year-old man from Hythe and a 36-year-old woman from Hythe on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
The two people from Hythe were also further arrested on suspicion of driving offences.
All three were released on bail until 28 January while enquiries continue.