Kent Police was called to a property in Godwin Road, Cliftonville, shortly before 11am on Thursday 28 January 2021, where a woman was found fatally injured.
Following an investigation by the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, a charge of murder was authorised by the Crown Prosecution Service against a 57-year-old man, from Godwin Road, Margate.
He remains in custody and was due to appear at Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Friday 29 January.
- Dover police seatbelt stop leads to discovery of drugs and weapons in car
- Mairead lands Kent health trust top job
- Kent Police turf out thirty vehicles from car park in antisocial behaviour crackdown
- Sunshine powered ice cream in Kent is just so cool!
- Hot tips to scupper break-ins at Horsmonden and Lamberhurst