A suspect has been charged following a police pursuit which ended in Canterbury.
At around 2.50pm on Wednesday 27 January 2021, a vehicle failed to stop for officers when requested to do so in the Park Farm Road area of Folkestone.
A pursuit was authorised and the car was safely stopped in Vauxhall Road, Canterbury.
A 19-year-old man has since been charged with dangerous driving, driving without insurance, driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence and possession of cannabis.
- All change for Folkestone & Hythe waste collections over Christmas and New Year!
- Injured woman escapes after man attacks her from behind in busy Canterbury Street
- Local man bailed after fatal hit-and-run in Folkestone
- Relentless shoplifter who stole thousands of pounds worth of expensive alcohol ends up behind bars
- Hospital funds get a boost from Folkestone family’s dazzling lights
The man from Canterbury, is also charged with receiving a stolen scooter on 20 July 2020.
He appeared before Folkestone Magistrates’ Court on Friday 29 January and was bailed to appear before Canterbury Crown Court on a date to be arranged.
A 22-year-old man and an 19-year-old woman who were arrested as part of the investigation have both been released without charge.